To help improve communication between the school and our families, Herne Hill Primary School uses Compass School Manager as our Parent Portal.
Compass gives parents/guardians easy access to student and school information regarding your child/ren.
PARENT INFORMATION FOR COMPASS SCHOOL MANAGER
Using our parent portal you will be able to –
- Enter upcoming or past absences for your child/ren
- View up-to-date class and school attendance information
- View the newsletter
- Download, print and approve upcoming excursions
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
- Access your child/ren’s Student Semester Reports (Please note: Hard copies of mid-year reports will go home with students on Friday 29th June, 2018)
- Book Student-Led interviews and Parent Teacher interviews
- Use the Compass App to go between two different schools (primary & secondary) if you have children at two different schools
We encourage our families to familiarise themselves with the Compass website or Mobile App.
Link: Compass Login
The app is available for both Android and IOS devices